Monday, June 11, 2007

Since i am in the mood...

Yes, mood's the word today so i'm filling this up.... sent to me by J long time ago... here goes...

____________________________________________

Three things that scare me:
1. Growing old and being ill
2. Losing love
3. Losing close friends

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Hubby
2. TS
3. Char

Three things** (hubby would not constitute a thing) I love :
1. Rabbits
2. Spicy food
3. Kisses

Three things I hate:
1. Injustice
2. rules
3. Pot calling kettle black

Three things I don't understand:
1. How some people can harm others intentionally
2. Sciencey stuff (yet i am about to embark on a MSc...)
3. Why must women have periods!?

Three things on my (work)desk:
1. Water bottle
2. Chinese dumpling (given to me today)
3. Pencil box

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Blogging
2. Waiting for the clock to strike 6
3. Thinking about my rabbits at home

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel the world
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Eat the world's best cuisine

Three things I can do:
1. Play badminton
2. Cook
3. Relate well to others

Three things you should listen to:
1. Good music (with singer)on a Fri night
2. Advice from mother
3. What your hubby is not saying

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Trashy music with lots of swear words
2. Annoying people (yes they are things)
3. Walkman that is too loud

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. How to travel the world when you are broke
2. Positive Psychology
3. How men really think

Three favourite foods:
1. Roast Pork
2. Sambal fish (cooked by mom)
3. Tom Yam Kung (prawn mood now)

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Water
2. Chrysanthemum tea
3. Milk tea

Three TV shows / books I watched / read as a kid:
1. Smurfs
2. Tom & Jerry
3. Heathcliff

2 comments:

Carrot said...

thanks for doing it dear!

smurfs are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.