Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Making money

My school holidays have started and I have come across a business opportunity that is really interesting. What i thought at first to be a crummy pyramid organisation has turned into an opportunity to build a homegrown company with little or no startup costs!

Let's look at investment in general.
1) Investing in residential property- high downpayment and low rate of rental return
2) Investing in commercial property - again high upfront costs but slightly higher rate of return
3) Stocks and shares - volatile and requires management of market
4) Investing in bonds - stable but low rate of return
5) Investing in currency - requires skill and ability to read the market
6) Starting a business of your own - requires infrastructure, high fixed and variable costs, work 24 hours a day

Really, it's difficult to find an option that would really pay you any money without first having to come out with alot! Yet what i've been finding out about this business brings not only super products, but provides wonderful backup which not only serves to motivate you but to educate you. It gives you the tools to be a successful business person and person! Confidence, assurance, self-belief are all qualities we hope we possess and which we strive to have. What better way than to acquire/develop these qualities while earning money?

I never thought, in my wildest dreams, to even think that such an opportunity would interest me. However, the more i find out the more it seems jus the thing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shaen. I'm was looking around for the latest information on money making and found your blog. Although Making money wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly made me stop. I can see why I found your site when I was looking for money making related information and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Interesting post. Thank's.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaen. Your blog is very creative. I was looking for info on making money but your blog isn't a perfect match. You might be interested in making money. Have a look when you've got the time. Good read anyway. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shaen. Your blog is great but Making money wasn't what I was looking for. I was actually looking for money making opportunity subject matter. But I can see why I landed on your page when I was looking for information on money making opportunity. Thanks for the read anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shaen. Your blog's fantastic. I was looking for stuff on make money. But I can see why I came to your page when I was looking for information on make money. Awesome read!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaen. Your blog is very creative. I was looking for info on money making opportunity but your blog isn't a perfect match. You might be interested in money making opportunity. Have a look when you've got the time. Good read anyway. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaen. Your blog is very creative. I was looking for info on money making opportunity but your blog isn't a perfect match. You might be interested in money making opportunity. Have a look when you've got the time. Good read anyway. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shaen. Your blog's excellent but I was looking around for information on making money. Even though your page isn't directly related to making money, it's still very interesting. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shaen. Your blog's excellent but I was looking around for information on money making. Even though your page isn't directly related to money making, it's still very interesting. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shaen. Your blog's fantastic. I was looking for stuff on money making opportunity. But I can see why I came to your page when I was looking for information on money making opportunity. Awesome read!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shaen, I thought your site had information on making money but it doesn't. Making money wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it's interesting. I can see now why I found your page when I was looking for making money related information. I'm glad I stopped to have a look. Great post!