Monday, May 23, 2005

Search

How is your day? It's the Vesak Day holiday and it's been great! Enjoyment actually started Friday night, when I was able to get a goood rest n have a nice gin n tonic. It's great to have a drink at home, because then you don't have to worry about how you're going to get home! Ha ha. I've acquired a taste for gin, i guess in part due to V's liking of it. I also enjoy Bailey's, Creme de Menthe and Snowball (a cocktail made with advocat liquer)... Yum! It's creamy and fizzy at the same time cos 7-up is added!

Recipe
2 shots Warninks Advocaat
1/2 shot Lime cordial
Top off with Lemonade

In future, when i get my own place, i'm definitely going to have this liquer in my house.. on top of that i'm going to have a mini bar, so when friends come, we can entertain with drinks at the bar. Looks like i'm going to have get a second career as a bartendress! :P

Also i'd like a lounge chair, since i'm the lazy sort, and a nice TV so i can enjoy movies from the comfort of my home. That'll be nice.

No comments: