Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy postings!

I thought that since i am in a rather good mood, after having found my camera, that I will post up some pictures of some recent places Ive been to. Actually, some of them are months back, but still worth mentioning.

Jazz at Siloso Beach with Deirdre and
Lynette! (Free of charge)


Drinks with them, Chern Min and Grace
at KM8 (after Jazz). I love the cute tepee-
like thing we are sitting under.


My cousin Chris when he was back for
a visit. We're only 6 days apart in age.


A recent trip to Bali with V, my sis and
bro-in-law. Couldn't resist posing with
the statue, with flowers inserted in its
ears. The Balinese are such gentle pple.

2 comments:

Carrot said...

nice piccies!!!!

Genki said...

hey hey girl
thanks! shld post the one of me and u here! hehe. :)
hope you have thought things through, and if u need 2 talk, can always email me. xx